We are thrilled to announce a special series of five fascinating Wednesday evening lectures: Colchester Archaeology Talks 2020.
- TALK 1 – Wednesday 29th January: Recent excavations in and around Colchester – Adam Wightman, CAT Senior Archaeologist
- TALK 2 – Wednesday 12th February: Entertainment in Roman Colchester – Philip Crummy, CAT Director
- TALK 3 – Wednesday 26th February: Large scale excavations at Colchester Institute – Howard Brooks, CAT Senior Archaeologist
- TALK 4 – Wednesday 11th March: The Big Dig on the site of Colchester Garrison 2002 to 2019 – Philip Crummy, CAT Director
- TALK 5 – Wednesday 25th March: My favourite finds – Laura Pooley, CAT Small Finds Specialist
Everyone is welcome, so do come along to find out more about our local historical past and meet our expert archaeologists. The talks start at 7.30 pm and last about an hour.
Entry costs just £4 per talk (£2 for an enrolled Friend of CAT) at the door, and light refreshments will be available for purchase.
You can reserve a ticket by: coming in to the Roman Circus Visitor Centre Monday -Friday 11am-3pm; or contacting Samantha on 01206 501785, option 3; or emailing email@example.com; or by using the contact form: